Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound uncooked bay scallops, chopped
- 1/4 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1/4 pound imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Paprika, optional
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. Press onto a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk and broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat. Stir in Monterey Jack and Swiss cheeses until melted. Remove from the heat.
- In a large skillet, melt the remaining butter over medium heat. Add scallops; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until firm and opaque. Stir in the shrimp, crab and 3 tablespoons cheese sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Spread remaining cheese sauce over the crust. Top with the seafood mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and paprika if desired. Bake for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 570 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 926mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 1, 2011
This made a fantastic pizza. Next time though, I think I'll put it over some pasta. Either way: delicious!!
May 14, 2010
Very good! I made this for my 16th birthday party and it was a hit with the family! I highly recommended it! :)