Seafood Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and hot pepper sauce. Stir in the crab, shrimp, broccoli, cauliflower and celery.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Gently stir into shrimp mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 253 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 352mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
May 25, 2011
yummy, yummy, yummy...enough said. made as directed...didn't change a thing.
Jul 13, 2008
Wonderfully easy dressing for this salad! I did not officially rate it, because I did not follow the exact recipe - of course with the crew I was serving I had to omit all veggies except celery (which I left large enough for some to pick out). I used lowfat/fatfree mayo and dressing, no one knew, lots of compliments!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.