Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large saucepan, saute the shrimp, mushrooms, garlic powder, salt and pepper in butter for 3-5 minutes. Stir in the fettuccine, cheese, milk and sour cream. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through (do not boil). Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Feb 14, 2016
It was a very easy recipe to make. I added a touch of ground nutmeg, and I forgo the sour cream. Otherwise it is good as is.
Feb 13, 2012
added some velveeta. delicious
Sep 19, 2011
Completely delicious! Just made this recipe for my family and they loved it! And so did I. :)
Jun 18, 2011
Very good. I added salmon flavoured cream cheese along with a couple of salmon fillets.
Mar 9, 2010
i can not wait to try this recipe. It looks so good and it seems very easy to do. Thank you for the recipe.