Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) bow tie pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the crab, shrimp, lemon juice and pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Add Alfredo sauce and peas. Cook and stir until heated through. Drain pasta; top with the seafood mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 436 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 635mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Jul 7, 2018
Awesome Recipe, quick and easy to make, and absolutely Delicious, I used Full sized raw shrimp and cut them up instead of the little Salad Shrimp and I don't see not using them next, and I definitely plan to make this again.
Jul 7, 2014
Really easy and tasted delicious. My family loved it and I loved how quick I was able to get it to the table from start to finish. Yum!
Feb 5, 2011
Yes I would make again I used raw shrimp and sauted w/ the garlic .
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.