Alfredo Seafood Fettuccine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 envelope Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 6 ounces bay scallops
- 6 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, prepare Alfredo sauce according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, saute the crab, scallops and shrimp in butter for 2-3 minutes or until scallops are opaque and shrimp turn pink. Stir into Alfredo sauce. Season with garlic powder. Cook and stir for 5-6 minutes or until thickened. Drain fettuccine; top with seafood mixture.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 4, 2017
Really good, quick and easy dinner. I used the Simply Organic brand of Alfredo Sauce Mix and I'm glad that I did because the Knorr brand did not get good reviews.
Mar 7, 2014
I used real crab, lobster and shrimp, I will be making it again.
Dec 31, 2013
Add onion, garlic and Come-on! make your own Alfredo Sauce!!
Feb 11, 2012
This is a great recipe but would be fantastic with a few cloves of garlic.
Nov 23, 2011
So easy and delicious
Oct 27, 2011
i used jar alfredo sauce instead of powder mix.
Jul 23, 2010
I made this recipe and added Cajun seafood seasoning to it. It was great! Thank you for sharing the recipe!
Feb 3, 2010
I used the jar of alfredo sauce to save time.
Oct 2, 2009
Hican't wait to try this recipe for the man in my life...if this doesn't get me the ring nothing will!
Aug 23, 2008
This dish was good but could have been better if it had more choices of seasonings.