Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir the broccoli, shrimp, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 21, 2019
I made this about 5 times in 2 weeks for my daughter, it's delicious
Feb 8, 2019
I’ve never made homemade Alfredo, and this by far is the best Alfredo I’ve ever had! The only thing I did different, (because I love garlic) I added a bit more garlic but that’s it!!! Followed to the “T” and this is so wonderful!!!! Gonna try it with chicken too!!! I’ll never buy canned Alfredo again!!!! ??????
Oct 23, 2018
IN A WORD,DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 30, 2018
This was scrumptious. I do wish it had the nutritional info since I am way too lazy to do it myself.
Mar 24, 2018
This recipe is easy and delicious. I cut the recipe in half for the two of us and it was perfect. I sauteed fresh mushrooms in the butter before adding the shrimp and garlic and used fresh steamed broccoli. The sauce is very good with only milk, cream cheese and parmesan. Yum, Yum!!
Jun 24, 2017
It was a warm summer day and I didn't want to start up my oven, so I gave this recipe a try. I used whole wheat linguini instead of fettucine, and my husband and I both enjoyed it. I also used fresh brocolli florets and dropped them into the hot sauce with the shrimp and cooked them all together for a couple of minutes, until the brocolli was crisp tender. Very easy and delicious meal.
Sep 28, 2016
Wonderful. Will be my go to recipe for broccoli shrimp alfredo. Will add sliced fresh mushrooms next time .
Feb 21, 2016
I usually make my Alfredo with heavy cream and fresh parmesan. Tried this one with added parmesan and it was great. Also cheaper using milk instead of heavy cream.
Apr 23, 2015
This was great!
Mar 5, 2015
This is a great recipe. The only thing is I added romano cheese. I tend to like strong flavors in dishes like this. Thats just what I like. ! Will make this a keeper !!!