Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jars (15 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 pouches (6 ounces each) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pepper in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, salmon and basil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Drain fettuccine. Add to skillet; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 678 calories, 33g fat (17g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 1329mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 36g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 19, 2015
It was OK. I would add more brocolli.
Feb 12, 2013
This recipe was pretty good. I loved the crunch of the peppers and broccoli. Unfortunately, our salmon was not very fresh, it had been in the freezer for a while so it had a very fishy taste. I'd like to try it again with fresher salmon next time. I also wish the alfredo sauce had a stronger flavor. I should have added more garlic and some pepper, perhaps. I'm going to try making my own alfredo sauce next time and seeing how it turns out.
Jun 1, 2012
I made this for dinner and my boyfriend and I agree salmon and alfredo sauce don't mix. Fish is good but I wouldn't mix it with a cream based sauce.
Feb 22, 2012
Made it for Valentine's Day dinner and we LOVED it. We used fresh salmon fillets instead of packaged and it was fantastic.
Jan 26, 2012
I made this without any salmon in it because my husband is a vegetarian. My husband and children loved it and came back for seconds.
Dec 5, 2011