Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 45 min. + standing
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pancetta, cut into strips
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto or deli ham, cut into strips
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups shredded Asiago cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 9 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook pancetta and prosciutto over medium heat until browned. Drain on paper towels. Transfer to a large bowl; add chicken and toss to combine.
- For sauce, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, 1 tablespoon parsley, pepper and nutmeg.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread 1/2 cup sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with a third of each of the following: noodles, sauce, meat mixture, Asiago, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 421 calories, 25g fat (13g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 688mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
May 28, 2018
This is good but very rich because of the cheeses and prosciutto.
Apr 17, 2018
Made for Church potluck and it was a hit! Cheesy and moist! Will make again!
Jan 28, 2018
Is it possible to make an extra batch and freeze for later?
Dec 29, 2017
Fabulous recipe! I used ham in place of the pancetta and prosciutto. My family loved this.
Aug 7, 2017
Like the other review I also added extra spices. I added garlic and onion salt. It was pretty good. I couldn't really taste the nutmeg. I added a lot more pepper. I love peppery Alfredo. This is an easy recipe to make.
Dec 11, 2016
I had to add a lot more seasoning (salt and pepper) to the sauce and it did take awhile to thicken, but it turned out wonderful! Will definitely make this again in the future.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.