Chicken Broccoli Fettuccine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, saute the chicken, onion and mushrooms in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Drain fettuccine; stir in the soup, milk and reserved chicken mixture. Cook and stir over low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 398 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 637mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 11, 2019
This was pretty bland. My kids liked it because they tend to like things plain, but my DH and I thought it was bland an boring.
Jul 27, 2011
This was quick and easy. My husband liked it. I left the mushrooms out and added parmesan cheese to the pan and mixed it. Then topped it with more parmesan cheese.
Apr 20, 2010
This was a very simple recipe to make. My family enjoyed it and we would reccommend it again.
Jun 29, 2009
I had pleasure of making this dish Sunday. Both my husband and I enjyed it very much. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Debbie.Sincerely,