Creamy Chicken Fettuccine
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 4 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained, optional
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine or spaghetti
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Place the chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker; sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Top with soups. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in the cheese, olives and pimientos if desired. Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Serve with chicken; top with coarsely ground pepper if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 540 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1151mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 39g protein.
Jan 11, 2013
This recipe was not very good. I was so disappointed and had to throw away the leftovers because neither my husband nor I would eat it again! Big disappointment.
Mar 20, 2012
My kids love this recipe! A great choice for a busy day.
Dec 11, 2010
This is a crowd pleaser! I made this for myself, my fiance and my best-friend and her husband. Everyone loved it and they beg me to make it once a week! The rest of my family now has the recipe and they love it too!
Mar 10, 2010
This sounded like a great quick and easy recipe but it wasn't that good to me. I'm not sure if it was the cheese I used or not. All I had on hand was an italian cheese mixture and I used that. It just didn't taste very good. I may try it again using the American cheese and see if it's any better, if not I won't be making this one again.
Feb 8, 2010
Very delicious. loved the creaminess! my relatives are asking for the recipe.
Dec 29, 2009
I made this for my picky family and they all liked it....I also used 3lbs of chicken as well...I will be making this again...
Oct 2, 2009
This recipe is amazing! Just tried this out tonight. I made it because I had some guests coming over and this seemed like it would feed a group of people. I did tweak a few things, I used 3 lbs of chicken, I sprinkled the seasonings on, mixed the chicken, the sprinkled some more . I also added garlic powder after the cheese melted. This gave it extra flavoring. But you came up with a wonderful recipe!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.