Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine
Total TimePrep/Total/Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic in butter for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the chicken and milk; cook for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Drain fettuccine; add to skillet. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 465 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 541mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Jul 27, 2014
I would not make this again, to bland and dry. sorry.
Jan 21, 2014
Would use fresh chicken breast, cooked, cubed.
Mar 10, 2011
I use 13.25 oz. whole wheat linguine, 2+ cups cooked chicken or pork, only 1 cup parmesan, and add up to another 1/2 cup milk at end with the parmesan. So Good! -Lori in WI.
Jan 2, 2011
This recipe was so easy I really loved it. I have made this recipe several times for my boyfriend. One of the times I switched up the pasta by using bow ties instead of the fettuccine which turned out just as good.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.