Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine
Total TimePrep/Total/Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic in butter for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the chicken and milk; cook for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Drain fettuccine; add to skillet. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 465 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 541mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Jul 27, 2014
I would not make this again, to bland and dry. sorry.
Jan 21, 2014
Would use fresh chicken breast, cooked, cubed.
Mar 10, 2011
I use 13.25 oz. whole wheat linguine, 2+ cups cooked chicken or pork, only 1 cup parmesan, and add up to another 1/2 cup milk at end with the parmesan. So Good! -Lori in WI.
Jan 2, 2011
This recipe was so easy I really loved it. I have made this recipe several times for my boyfriend. One of the times I switched up the pasta by using bow ties instead of the fettuccine which turned out just as good.