Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 6 ounces cooked fettuccine
- In a large skillet over low heat, melt cream cheese and butter; stir until smooth. Add the milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the chicken, broccoli, zucchini and red pepper. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Reduce heat; cover and cook 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Serve with fettuccine.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 353 calories, 27g fat (16g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Jun 21, 2015
I used light cream cheese & skipped red pepper but very good, easy meal.
Jan 26, 2014
We loved this. So easy to make.
May 27, 2013
We loved this recipe, it was very tasty However, I agree with mrsoathd1, it needs to be a little creamier. I added 3/4 cup milk and 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese. I could not find any zucchini, so simply put in extra broccoli. Yum, a keeper for sure!
Jun 27, 2011
i used fresh broccoli and use 1 green and 1 yellow zucchini squash. loved it it does need to be a bit more creamier so next time i will double the creamy part. :)
Jan 9, 2011
Easy to make. The Alfredo sauce has a nice consistency and flavor. I did add a small amount of Parmesan cheese as a topping to finish it off.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.