Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 turkey or pork bacon strips, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted red pepper Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, mushrooms, onion, bacon and garlic; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Drain linguine; add to skillet. Stir in Alfredo sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Oct 11, 2017
Quick, easy and adjustable to taste. What's not to like?
Feb 8, 2016
Very quick and tasty. To save time, I use pre-cooked bacon.
Nov 9, 2014
This is very good. I couldn't find the roasted red pepper alfredo sauce so I used a garlic alfredo sauce and just added some sliced red peppers to the skillet. Enjoyed by everyone
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.