Bacon Chicken Alfredo
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Cook: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in the drippings over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain fettuccine; stir into a skillet. Add the Alfredo sauce, spinach, Italian seasoning and bacon. Cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 699 calories, 38g fat (15g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 1329mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 44g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 16, 2015
This was such a great recipe! I didn't use as much spinach as the recipe called for, but I put enough in to look like the picture. My husband helped here and there and was impressed with how good and easy it was! I think next time I will cook the bacon ahead of time and save some drippings for the chicken just to cut down the prep time.
Feb 3, 2015
This is amazing!!! Best recipe I've tried in a long time.
Feb 1, 2015
Made it like the recipe, but did make my own alfredo sauce. Family loved it.
Jun 11, 2014
I made this exactly by the recipe and I was kinda disappointed. The chicken didn't carry a flavor of its own just tasted like bacon. I don't know what happened but it didn't go over too big in our house.
Apr 26, 2014
Absolutely perfect! The only I did differently was use my own homemade alfredo sauce.
Aug 7, 2013
absolutely delicious! I make this with broccoli instead of spinach. I also make my own alfredo sauce.
Jul 23, 2013
Yum!!! I got kids to eat spinach that hate spinach and they loved it. They even had seconds and thirds for some of them. I give this recipe five stars. It did not show up for me to click on it. Additionally, the dinner was easy and did not take too long.
May 16, 2013
Made this for a high school track team pasta feed and it disappeared quickly....with lots of moms wanting the recipe!
Oct 23, 2012
Way to good!
Sep 21, 2012
Was looking to try something different with my chicken alfredo. Just made this about 30 minutes ago...A huge hit in my house. I'm definetly trying this again!!