Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in cream. Bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the shrimp, cheese, garlic and pepper; cook and stir until heated through. Drain fettuccine; toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 794 calories, 52g fat (31g saturated fat), 337mg cholesterol, 616mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 39g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 13, 2016
Best and easiest alfredo sauce to make, I use this recipe when making a white sauce for pizza, too.
May 20, 2015
Great recipe! I did add extra pepper, a 1/2 tsp of nutmeg and extra cheese. Will definitely make again!
Jan 17, 2015
A restaurant quality recipe.
Oct 14, 2013
Will make again.
Apr 23, 2013
add a little freshly grated nutmeg to the sauce!!
Apr 11, 2013
Very quick and easy to make, and delicious. My whole family loved it. I served it with steamed broccoli and asparagus to help soak up the sauce. Will make again.
Mar 1, 2013
Needed a a different Shrimp recipe for Lent. This recipe was delicious!!Will definitely make it again.
Jul 28, 2012
My family requests this recipe all the time. I double the recipe so it makes enough for my teenage boys to have seconds.
Jan 17, 2012
My family loved it! Made it exactly as recipe says. Will definately make again.
Oct 15, 2011
I found this delightfully simple recipe to be exactly what I was looking for. Makes me wish I had a bigger stomach!!