Shrimp Alfredo with Spinach
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound)
- Cook fettuccine to package directions. Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce, spinach and shrimp; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to sauce and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 519 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 244mg cholesterol, 810mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 6g fiber), 39g protein.
Nov 26, 2014
Very good,very simple and delicious!
Mar 1, 2014
love this recipe
Jan 17, 2013
5 Stars..for easy and delicious. My husband and I are starving when we get home from work and this fits the bill nicely. Every meal doesn't have to be 'fancy'. It is OK to use pre-cooked or a pkg. or jar in the ingredients. The other fresh ingredients make it stand out.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.