Creole Seasoning Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. Use to season chicken, seafood, beef and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1 teaspoon: 4 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Oct 13, 2014
I use creole seasoning for a lot of different recipes. I love the spicy flavor! This is a great seasoning mix. I use it when I am grilling meats and veggies. This is a great all purpose mix in my house!
Aug 27, 2014
This is the perfect Seasoning, even for none creole recipes! Yum
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.