Creole Seasoning Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. Use to season chicken, seafood, beef and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1 teaspoon: 4 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 13, 2014
I use creole seasoning for a lot of different recipes. I love the spicy flavor! This is a great seasoning mix. I use it when I am grilling meats and veggies. This is a great all purpose mix in my house!
Aug 27, 2014
This is the perfect Seasoning, even for none creole recipes! Yum