Moroccan Spice Blend
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mace
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon saffron threads or 1/2 teaspoon additional ground turmeric
- Combine all ingredients; store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/2 teaspoon: 3 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 23, 2011
This spice blend is awesome.I mixed it up and used it in the moroccan chicken recipe I found at this web site, it was deliceous. I liked it so well, I mixed a batch and gave it to my sister. I sprinkled a little on eggs this morning, loved it. I did add teaspoon of curry.