All-Around Seasoning Mix
I always keep this all-purpose seasoning mixture on hand. It’s good on anything, especially grilled pork, chicken and vegetables. We've developed a taste for heat, and this does supply some. —Greg Fontenot, The Woodlands, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
Nutrition Facts1 teaspoon: 7 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Cajun Seasoning Mixture in Taste of Home June/July 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.