Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. Use as a rub for ribs, chicken or pork.
Nutrition Facts1 teaspoon: 6 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 18, 2017
Truly one of the worst recipes I've ever come across. You might like this is all you like to taste is salt. No idea what curry powder is doing in this mix. Sure detracts from any type of American BBQ flavor.
Mar 26, 2016
Throwing the rest out. Not a traditional BBQ flavoring. With the curry, it reminds me of more of European style flavoring, which is not bad, but not what I was looking for and ruined the dish. Found a better recipe on another website. Wish I had used that instead.
Aug 23, 2009
That's a lotta salt