Homemade Steak Seasoning
Here’s the perfect seasoning for your favorite cut. —Sarah Farmer, Culinary Director, Taste of Home
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makesabout 1/3 cup
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons crushed coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year.
Nutrition Facts1/2 teaspoon: 3 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Homemade Steak Seasoning in Taste of Home November 2018