Savory Steak Rub
Marjoram stars in this recipe. I use the rub on a variety of beef cuts—it locks in the natural juices of the meat for mouthwatering results. A batch will make enough to season four or five steaks. —Donna Brockett, Kingfisher, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients; store in an airtight container. Rub over steaks before grilling or broiling. Will season 4 to 5 steaks.