Herbed Steak Fries
Seasoned to perfection, these Herbed Steak Fries from our Test Kitchen make a quick and tasty side dish for casual suppers. A great way to dress up frozen fries in a hurry!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups frozen steak fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; toss to coat. Arrange steak fries in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 190 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 337mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Herb Cheese Fries in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.