Barbecued Chicken Marinade
When the family comes together, I pull out the chili powder, Worcestershire and garlic for a marinade that makes chicken a home run. —Barbara Blickens Derfer, Edgewater, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1-1/3 cups
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients. Use to marinate chicken.