Cajun Seafood Marinade
Seafood marinade the Cajun way is all about seasoning with garlic, cumin, chilis and pepper. I toss in fresh rosemary and thyme to enhance these tasty shrimp. —Dwayne Veretto, Roswell, New Mexico
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1 cup
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients. Use to marinate seafood.
Originally published as Cajun BBQ Shrimp Kabobs in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016