Ranch-Marinated Chicken Breasts
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large shallow dish. Add chicken; turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Place chicken in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half : 421 calories, 28g fat (15g saturated fat), 133mg cholesterol, 733mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 37g protein.
Mar 12, 2016
Yummy & unique! I used regular salt instead of celery salt & omitted the butter as it is unnecessary.- Theresa
Nov 18, 2013
This was really good, when I tried it. The ranch flavor wasn't as strong as I had thought it would be or hoped, but over all really good. It works great as leftovers in a wrap with some spinach and cream cheese.
Dec 16, 2012
Easy to make; very tender and juicy. The taste wasn't as bold as I expected, but very good.
Nov 9, 2012
I made this last night and we did not like it at all! It came out of the oven an unappetizing beige color, and the flavor was just weird. We tried to scrape off the sauce, but since it was a marinade, of course it flavored all of the chicken. We ended up throwing half of it away. This is one of the few times I have been disappointed in a Simple & Delicious recipe.