Breaded Ranch Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° until a thermometer reads 170°, about 45 minutes.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half: 254 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 959mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 25, 2019
This recipe has been a favorite since it first appeared in TOH! We raised six children
Jun 19, 2018
this was such a good dinner for me n my daughter cause i didnt get paid yet and we only had this random stuff at the house so i got the chicken on my way home n cooked it and omg was it yummy everyone was asking for more!
Jun 2, 2018
Easy, and something a little different.
Mar 8, 2018
Simple and good!!!
Feb 7, 2018
LOVE, LOVE this! I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs,,so delicious! Add yellow rice, yum!
Jan 30, 2018
This is a great recipe, easy and delicious. I, too, used Panko. Served with TOH Noodles Romanoff and brussel sprouts. Yum
Jan 7, 2018
Easy tasty weeknight dinner. Simple enough for teens and college students to make.
Nov 15, 2017
One of our favorites! My daughter tried this recipe while in high school for our family and I have been making it now for 10 years.
Sep 12, 2017
Juicy chicken with fantastic taste
Jul 12, 2017
OMG this was absolutely delicious. Only thing I did was added a little seasoning salt, pepper and garlic powder to the chicken before dipping in the butter and the mixture of the other ingredients. The chicken was very moist. Love it!