Breaded Ranch Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° until a thermometer reads 165°, about 45 minutes.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half: 254 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 959mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein.
Sep 20, 2019
Excellent recipe! Quick and easy to make, and I loved the flavor that the ranch dressing mix gave it.
Sep 10, 2019
This is delicious. My family loved it! Will make again and again. I used legs, thighs and boneless chicken breast.
Aug 28, 2019
I loved this recipe because it is so adaptable. I made a batch using Fiesta Ranch Hidden Valley Ranch dip and dressing mix. I simply added about 3 TBS - 4TBS depending upon sodium restrictions. I dredged the chicken first in the fiesta chicken dip and dressing maker. (2TBS of dry powdered mix per breast, gently patted into chicken) then continue dipping into egg mixture and flour. After dredging chicken replace the recipe's cheese addition to pepper jack cheese! yummy!
Feb 25, 2019
This recipe has been a favorite since it first appeared in TOH! We raised six children
Jun 19, 2018
this was such a good dinner for me n my daughter cause i didnt get paid yet and we only had this random stuff at the house so i got the chicken on my way home n cooked it and omg was it yummy everyone was asking for more!
Jun 2, 2018
Easy, and something a little different.
Mar 8, 2018
Simple and good!!!
Feb 7, 2018
LOVE, LOVE this! I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs,,so delicious! Add yellow rice, yum!
Jan 30, 2018
This is a great recipe, easy and delicious. I, too, used Panko. Served with TOH Noodles Romanoff and brussel sprouts. Yum
Jan 7, 2018
Easy tasty weeknight dinner. Simple enough for teens and college students to make.