Marinated Grilled Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, oil, lemon juice and lemon-pepper; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 207 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Apr 3, 2016
It was good but not great. A great low calorie marinade that I would let marinade for as long as possible. I think it would be better with some thin cut chicken breasts.
Aug 8, 2014
This was a very tasty recipe! There weren't any leftovers and that says a lot in this house!
Apr 5, 2010
This was extremely easy to make. I was concerned about what seemed like lots of balsamic vinegar, but it was not overpowering at all. I had fairly large chicken breasts, so I cut them into pieces and flattened the thicker pieces. The chicken was very tender after grilling and very tasty. I may try adding some garlic next time and a little more lemon juice just for something a little different. I also used the marinade on zucchini and grilled it. It was tasty on the zucchini, too.
May 27, 2009
My family absolutely loves this chicken. We plan on making it at least once a week this summer.