Marinated Grilled Ribeye Steaks
In summer, I love to marinate these steaks overnight, then grill them for family and friends.—Tim Hanchon, Muncie, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes2-4 servings and about 1-1/4 pounds leftover steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds beef ribeye steaks
- In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper. Add the steaks and turn to coat; cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). May be frozen for up to 3 months.
Originally published as Grilled Rib Eye Steaks in Taste of Home Freezer Pleasers