Marinated Grilled Ribeye Steaks
In summer, I love to marinate these steaks overnight, then grill them for family and friends.—Tim Hanchon, Muncie, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes2-4 servings and about 1-1/4 pounds leftover steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds beef ribeye steaks
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper. Add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). May be frozen for up to 3 months.
Originally published as Grilled Rib Eye Steaks in Taste of Home Freezer Pleasers
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
More from Taste of Home
What’s the Secret to Perfect Burgers at Home? A Former Restaurant Chef Shares 11 Expert Burger Grilling Tips