Marinated Sirloin Steak
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place steak in a shallow dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the meat. Turn to coat; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove meat; discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
Aug 2, 2010
Jul 14, 2009
This is the best steak recipe I have found. My husband prefers this over any other recipe and any steak in a restaurant.
Jul 9, 2009
This was really bad. The meat was tender but...........all we could taste is mustard and salt. Ruined a couple sirloins. My hubby asked that I not repeat this, and I wouldn't anyway.
Jul 2, 2009
This was very good. My husband and my two teenage boys devoured all of it! Thank you for sharing!
May 28, 2009
i made this resipe for my birthday, and it was great, meat came out tender and juicy, i would recimend this resipe for any ocasion,