Marinated Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 12 dinner rolls, warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, ginger, mustard and garlic. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight; turning several times. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, uncovered, on an oiled rack over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Baste with remaining marinade during the last 7 minutes of cooking.
- Let stand for 10 minutes; carve in thin slices and serve on rolls.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 112 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 435mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Jul 8, 2013
These little sliders are always a great hit. My husband & I recently celebrated our 50th birthdays. I served these at the party & they were gone almost before I put the platter down! - Sarah Vasques
Jun 26, 2013
The only thing I added was a bowl of the sauce so you can dip the roll in it. Then just be sure to have extra napkins around. This could be called "Philly" style, or various other cities depending on where you were raised!
Mar 7, 2011
The diabetic exchange is wrong on this recipe. No fruit in it. Does not address meat and carbs, etc.
Apr 7, 2010
These are simple but delicious! My family can't get enough of them! I just serve them up with picnic-style sides to make a full meal.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.