Marinated Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 25 min.
- 5 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the tenderloins in an 11x7-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with pan drippings.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 217 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 317mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 29, 2018
Made this the other night. Tenderloin was so moist and tender. This is my favorite recipe for pork tenderloin. I am also from Massachusetts!
Apr 30, 2012
This recipe is so easy to make & so quick. AND it tastes really, really great. I didn't change anything about it and my husband & I used the leftovers for sandwiches.