Marinated Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 25 min.
- 5 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place the tenderloins in an 11x7-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with pan drippings.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 217 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 317mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Nov 29, 2018
Made this the other night. Tenderloin was so moist and tender. This is my favorite recipe for pork tenderloin. I am also from Massachusetts!
Apr 30, 2012
This recipe is so easy to make & so quick. AND it tastes really, really great. I didn't change anything about it and my husband & I used the leftovers for sandwiches.