Barbecued Chicken Pizza
This pizza starts with a prepared bread shell and barbecue sauce, plus leftover cooked chicken. I simply assemble and bake. Often, I cut the pizza into small bite-size pieces and serve it as an appetizer at parties or potluck dinners.—Patricia Richardson, Verona, Ontario
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup honey garlic barbecue sauce
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place the crust on a 14-in. pizza pan. Spread barbecue sauce to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with onion, chicken and cheese. Bake at 350° until cheese is melted, 10 minutes.