Barbecued Turkey Pizza
My bread machine makes the crust for this mouthwatering pizza. Barbecue sauce, turkey, vegetables and cheese deliver so much flavor even your biggest pizza fans won't believe it's light.—Krista Frank, Rhododendron, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is complete, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Roll dough into a 14-in. circle. Transfer to a 14-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly.
- Spread barbecue sauce over crust. Layer with half of the turkey, corn, onion, green pepper, garlic and cheese. Repeat layers. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.