Easy Marinated Shrimp
My husband's cousin introduced us to this recipe. Every time I bring it to a party, everyone wants the recipe. It's so easy to prepare. —Stephanie Marchese
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-1/2 teaspoons capers
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large serving bowl, combine the shrimp, onion and capers. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and celery seed.
- Pour over shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon.