Easy Shrimp Scampi
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, cook garlic in butter and oil until golden. Stir in the lemon juice, Italian seasoning and shrimp; heat through. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 464 calories, 27g fat (9g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Jan 7, 2020
Finally a shrimp scampi recipe that was not too greasy/fatty but also had just the right amount of light flavoring. I just sauteed 1 lb of medium shrimp in the sauce. Served
Mar 13, 2019
Perfect for 1 person
Feb 13, 2019
This is an easy to prepare recipe with amazing flavor. I added some lemon zest, red pepper flakes, and added fresh parsley for garnish.
Nov 26, 2018
Update. Used more Italian seasoning for the 16oz boz of pasta. Added some flakes of red pepper. Sooo good.
Apr 29, 2015
So we just downed this dish and it was the best!!!! I will make this again for sure!!!!!
Feb 11, 2015
Just made this, my husband and I loved it!
Jun 16, 2014
Very good and simple to make
Apr 30, 2014
Sep 3, 2013
Would make it again making changes I made. Saute garlic in olive oil, rather than butter, eliminate lemon juice, use more garlic.
Jun 17, 2012
Recipe was awesome. I added another teaspoon of butter and added some more garlic. very yummy.