Easy Shrimp Scampi
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, cook garlic in butter and oil until golden. Stir in the lemon juice, Italian seasoning and shrimp; heat through. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 464 calories, 27g fat (9g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Feb 19, 2018
Very good and easy. I used raw shrimp which I cooked right in the butter and oil. I needed to make enough to cover a box of pasta so i increased the ingredients by 8. Except the Italian seasoning which I used about one teaspoon. I also added a little red pepper flakes to spice it up. Topped it off with parm cheese.
Apr 29, 2015
So we just downed this dish and it was the best!!!! I will make this again for sure!!!!!
Feb 11, 2015
Just made this, my husband and I loved it!
Jun 16, 2014
Very good and simple to make
Apr 30, 2014
Sep 3, 2013
Would make it again making changes I made. Saute garlic in olive oil, rather than butter, eliminate lemon juice, use more garlic.
Jun 17, 2012
Recipe was awesome. I added another teaspoon of butter and added some more garlic. very yummy.
Dec 20, 2011
I added some chopped onion and red peppers to the garlic and oil. I also added more shrimp and left out the lemon juice. It was heavenly.
Aug 14, 2011
Great recipe - so good even a man can make it :-)
Dec 3, 2010
Was absolutely delicious, but hated having to try to triple the recipe. I'm terrible at math! What is 3 time 1/8???
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.