Lemon Shrimp Linguine
I like recipes with elegant taste and easy technique like this lemony shrimp pasta. Bring on the Parmesan and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. —Patty Walker, West Des Moines, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 12 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 small lemon, halved and sliced, optional
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 15 seconds. Add shrimp, salt and pepper; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon zest, lemon juice and, if desired, lemon slices.
- Add to linguine. Sprinkle with parsley and toss to combine.