Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked fettuccine or pasta of your choice
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add mushrooms; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in the sauce and broth until blended. Add the crab. Reduce heat; cook for 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve over pasta.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 552 calories, 20g fat (13g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1246mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 25, 2012
I found this recipe while looking for one for imitation crab. It is delicious! It will definitely become a regular for my husband and me.
May 5, 2011
The whole family absolutely loved it. I used real crab (from a can) instead of imitation though. This one has approval to stay in the recipe box
Oct 27, 2010
Wow it is quite the decadent dinner. I had my boyfriend over for dinner and caught him wiping his plate clean with a piece of bread :) I added sauteed spinach and replaced the chicken broth with vegetable. I also used olive oil instead of butter and angel hair instead of fettuccine. I never had imitation crab meat outside of a California roll before, but now it's an addition when i want a creamy, cheesy decadent dinner (i can't have this often though!!)
Jan 4, 2010
My husband and four year old loved it, very easy to make :)