Crab Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1-1/2 cups imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl. Stir in crab, broccoli, green pepper, tomatoes and onions.
- For dressing, combining dressing ingredients; pour over salad and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 370 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 488mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Aug 9, 2014
My husband devours this salad!
Jul 7, 2013
Apr 25, 2012
Need to double the dressing recipe;pasta soaked up all the dressing and it was dry. Otherwise it was very tasty.
Jun 18, 2011
I've been making this for several years....company has commented on how good it was,and everyone loves it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.