Pasta Salad with Shrimp
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) small shell pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, divided
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill pickle or dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a bowl; add the shrimp, celery, 1/4 cup onion, half of the chopped eggs and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, pickle, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and remaining onion and eggs. Stir into pasta mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 383 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 388mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 5, 2012
I took the advice of another reviewer, increasing the amount of the dressing. We all enjoyed it. The shrimp I had were a larger size, so I just cut them in half.
Sep 13, 2011
I gave it a 3/5 because the dressing was a little sparse for my family's taste, but after adding another 1/2 c. of mayo, 2T. chili sauce and another T. of dill pickle, I would give it 4 or 5 stars.
Apr 26, 2009
this sounds really good. going to have to try it tonight. i was looking for something light to do for dinner tonight. thanks