Pasta Salad with Shrimp
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) small shell pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, divided
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill pickle or dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a bowl; add the shrimp, celery, 1/4 cup onion, half of the chopped eggs and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, pickle, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and remaining onion and eggs. Stir into pasta mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 383 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 388mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Jul 5, 2012
I took the advice of another reviewer, increasing the amount of the dressing. We all enjoyed it. The shrimp I had were a larger size, so I just cut them in half.
Sep 13, 2011
I gave it a 3/5 because the dressing was a little sparse for my family's taste, but after adding another 1/2 c. of mayo, 2T. chili sauce and another T. of dill pickle, I would give it 4 or 5 stars.
Apr 26, 2009
this sounds really good. going to have to try it tonight. i was looking for something light to do for dinner tonight. thanks
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.