Shrimp Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Cook: 15 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked small pasta shells (about 2-2/3 cups)
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, peas, green onions and parsley. Mix remaining ingredients; stir into pasta mixture. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 306 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Feb 20, 2018
Sep 14, 2014
In a word--yummy!
Jun 15, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this salad! I've been making it for years and everyone has really loved it! I use salad shrimp and probably use more than a pound. I'm not someone who measures alot of stuff, same with the peas, and green onions parsley and dill, I just dump some in until I like the taste!
May 26, 2014
wish it was better didn't really have a tangy taste to it
Nov 12, 2013
My family loves this shrimp salad - especially the shrimp to pasta ratio. Did some experimenting with it and like miracle whip instead of the yogurt even better. My husband made this salad for a church function and everyone raved about how great it was and what a wonderful cook he is.
Aug 20, 2013
This is a great salad! I made it for a potluck and work and everyone loved it!
Sep 19, 2012
I made this recipe when it came out in the magazine. Loved it and I've made it many times since then. It's not only good as a side dish, but in the summer, I make it as a meal and just add more shrimp. This is a keeper!
Jul 15, 2010
Made this as a side salad for a party of 100. People who didn't like shrimp at it! Went over very well!
Jan 23, 2009
I too, LOVE this salad! I am not usually a fan of seafood, but am trying new recipes as it is good for me and my family to like seafood.
Jul 3, 2008
I LOVE this salad! I've made it a few times for special occasions and everyone raves about it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.