Shrimp Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Cook: 15 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked small pasta shells (about 2-2/3 cups)
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, peas, green onions and parsley. Mix remaining ingredients; stir into pasta mixture. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 306 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Jul 9, 2019
Definitely a recipe to make again! Excellent taste, can switch up any mini or small pasta. I will only use 3 green onions in the future as I thought the onion taste overpowered the shrimp.
Apr 16, 2019
Made this with gluten free pasta, so good. Few shakes of Old Bay makes it even better. The fresh herbs are awesome.
Feb 20, 2018
Sep 14, 2014
In a word--yummy!
Jun 15, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this salad! I've been making it for years and everyone has really loved it! I use salad shrimp and probably use more than a pound. I'm not someone who measures alot of stuff, same with the peas, and green onions parsley and dill, I just dump some in until I like the taste!
May 26, 2014
wish it was better didn't really have a tangy taste to it
Nov 12, 2013
My family loves this shrimp salad - especially the shrimp to pasta ratio. Did some experimenting with it and like miracle whip instead of the yogurt even better. My husband made this salad for a church function and everyone raved about how great it was and what a wonderful cook he is.
Aug 20, 2013
This is a great salad! I made it for a potluck and work and everyone loved it!
Sep 19, 2012
I made this recipe when it came out in the magazine. Loved it and I've made it many times since then. It's not only good as a side dish, but in the summer, I make it as a meal and just add more shrimp. This is a keeper!
Jul 15, 2010
Made this as a side salad for a party of 100. People who didn't like shrimp at it! Went over very well!