Spicy Crab Salad
My creamy crab salad gets a boost of heat from Sriracha and a tangy touch from lime. It’s ready fast, leaving me more time with guests. —Patti Lavell, Islamorada, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or cilantro
- 3 to 4 teaspoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups lump crabmeat (about 10 ounces)
- Sliced multigrain bread, optional
- Lime wedges, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients; gently stir in crab. If desired, spread over bread. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 196 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 748mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Originally published as Spicy Crab Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2015