Cottage Cheese Crab Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in crab, celery and onions. Serve on lettuce-lined plates with tomato wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 253 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 927mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 4, 2012
My husband and I enjoyed eatting this on a hot summer night.
Mar 21, 2011
This is an excellent recipe! I have made it several times for brunches or buffets and it goes quickly. I plan on making for Easter too. Thank you for sharing!
Feb 28, 2010
I loved it. I used fat free cottage cheese and sour cream. I even put it in a whole wheat tortilla for lunch.
Dec 29, 2009
After coming across this recipe a year ago, I've made it numerous times. It's fabulous with fat free yogurt instead of the sour cream. I use it with my "clean" eating-matched with wheat crackers for a great small meal.