Cottage Cheese Crab Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in crab, celery and onions. Serve on lettuce-lined plates with tomato wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 253 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 927mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
May 4, 2012
My husband and I enjoyed eatting this on a hot summer night.
Mar 21, 2011
This is an excellent recipe! I have made it several times for brunches or buffets and it goes quickly. I plan on making for Easter too. Thank you for sharing!
Feb 28, 2010
I loved it. I used fat free cottage cheese and sour cream. I even put it in a whole wheat tortilla for lunch.
Dec 29, 2009
After coming across this recipe a year ago, I've made it numerous times. It's fabulous with fat free yogurt instead of the sour cream. I use it with my "clean" eating-matched with wheat crackers for a great small meal.