Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce with mushrooms
- Hot cooked angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, saute the scallops, mushrooms and onions in butter for 4-6 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pasta.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 220 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 999mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Feb 22, 2012
I thought this was Ok, but felt that the Alfredo flavor was too much for the scallops. I probably will not make again.
Apr 1, 2010
My husband absolutely loved this recipe. I added some garlic salt and fresh ground pepper while I sauted the mushrooms and scallops to give it a little bit more flavor. Very easy recipe to make