The addition of extra horseradish to prepared seafood sauce gives this spread a little more zip that friends and family rave about.—Sandra Pacak, Indianapolis, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread onto a 10-in. serving plate. Combine crab, seafood sauce, horseradish and lemon juice; mix well. Spread over cream cheese. Serve with crackers.