One of my first jobs was in a restaurant. This steakhouse pizza recipe gives me a chance to celebrate two of my favorite foods. I love the addition of eggs baked onto the pizza for a steak and eggs dish. —Lisa Benoit, Cookeville, Tennessee
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 10 min. + standing
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen spinach and artichoke cheese dip, thawed
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 boneless beef top loin steak (1 pound), thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/3 cup torn fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Preheat oven to 400°. Press dough to fit a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Pinch edges to form a rim. Bake until edges are lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Spread with dip; top with tomatoes. Toss steak with steak seasoning; place over tomatoes. Bake on a lower oven rack until steak reaches desired doneness and crust is golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with basil, pine nuts and bacon. Combine dressing and horseradish; serve with pizza.