Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing Bake: 35 min.
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In bread machine pan, place dough ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Press dough into a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly.
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil for 3-5 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in basil.
- In a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients; spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetable topping.
- Bake at 400° for 35-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 385 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 512mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 reduced-fat milk, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 16, 2010
great recipe, i added some canadian bacon and it was delicous!
May 7, 2009
Mushroom pizza is my all-time favorite so I knew I had to try this recipe. I LOVED it! I attracted a crowd as I sauted the mushrooms -- the mixture smelled fabulous! This one's a keeper!