Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward center. Press over the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes, breaking up sausage into crumbles. Drain and transfer to pizza crust. Wipe out skillet. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour into same skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until almost set; spoon over sausage.
- Sprinkle pizza with hash browns, cheddar cheese and Parmesan. Bake at 375° until crust is golden, 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 340 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 170mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 3, 2016
Made this recipe just as shown. I thought it was a bit bland even though I used spicy sausage. Perhaps it was the brand of sausage that I used, but won't try again.
Nov 17, 2012
Could this be made-ahead and frozen? Kinda worried about freezing the eggs?
Jan 1, 2012
This was very tasty but the next time I make it I would use a pizza crust, it would be much easier, no chance of having anything run over the edge.
Dec 29, 2011
Very good and easy to prepare, made no changes other than using reduced fat crescent rolls. I baked it at the stated temperature for 26 minutes. Next time I will bake it for a little less time. The crust was a bit dark but not burned. A recipe to keep!
Mar 28, 2011
We love this recipe. I have had it since I was a child, though we make it in a 9X13 pan and cut into 8 pieces. It is also great warmed up the next day.