Cranberry, Brie & Turkey Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup coarsely shredded cooked turkey
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce and orange zest; spread over crust. Top with mozzarella cheese, turkey, onion and Brie cheese; sprinkle with rosemary. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 456 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 768mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 28, 2019
Excellent recipe! Making again today. I did make it with chicken though.
Dec 6, 2017
Loved this! Very good....the Brie makes it. This is a keeper recipe!
Dec 7, 2015
Good use for leftover Thanksgiving turkey. The Brie makes a kind of creamy sauce on top of the pizza that is very tasty.
Nov 28, 2015
used leftover Thanksgiving Turkey. Left off Brie. Made my own pizza dough