Steak & Blue Cheese Pizza
When I have a little extra time to play with, I caramelize the onion in this recipe to add a different flavor. —Kadija Bridgewater, Deerfield Beach, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450°. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add beef and mushrooms; cook until beef is no longer pink, 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Cook onion in remaining oil until tender, 2-3 minutes. Add cream and blue cheese; cook until slightly thickened, 3-5 minutes longer.
- Place crust on a 12-in. pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread with cream mixture; top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Bake until sauce is bubbly and crust is lightly browned, 10-12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 365 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 535mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.